I last updated this page on Sunday, January 30, 2000
Adopt A Sea-Monkey
If you are here, I'm guessing that you want to adopt a Sea-Monkey. Am I correct? Well, these aren't real Sea-Monkeys like you might have been thinking. Here, you can adopt "cyber" Sea-Monkeys. To view the Sea-Monkeys click *here*. To view the objects downloadable for your Sea-Monkeys, click *here*. Once you have filled out the form, I will visit your site to make sure that it is OK. and that you are a good "parent" for your adopted Sea-Monkey(s).
Here are the requirements to adopt Sea-Monkey(s).
- You must have a webpage to put your Sea-Monkey(s) on.
- You must link your certificate and your Sea-Monkey(s) to "http://dssm.tripod.com/".
- You must have your URL on my "Adopted Sea-Monkeys" page located *here*.
- Your webpage cannot be pornographic or have any swearing in it.
- You must tell me if you find a site that has stolen Sea-Monkeys, and/or that has not followed the requirements.
Before you adopt Sea-Monkey(s), you should know this:
- To adopt more than one, you must fill out the form the number of times for how many Sea-Monkeys you want to adopt. So, for example, say you want to adopt 6 Sea-Monkeys, you must fill out the form 6 times, changing what is necessary.
- After you have filled out the form the number of times you want, you must wait and then I will e-mail you letting you know that you can pick one up. In the e-mail, I will also give you your certificate that shows that you adopted a Sea-Monkey. The certificate will have your name on it, and will also have your Sea-Monkey's name on it.
Now that you've read the requirements and understand everything, you can fill out the form!
This page © Copyright 1998, 1999, 2000, 2010, email@example.com.